A Menu of the Religious Poetry.
As the poet has grown older his poetry has taken a strong turn toward religion.
His poetry has become more religious. This new menu is an attemp to focus on these religious poems.
We do hope that the reader benefits from this concentration.
- "The Environmental Prayer," 1994.
My Religion. 2005.
Again, Once More: Love, Not Hate!
Prayersations. 2005. Prayersations With Jesus. A very introspective poem.
- "Fantasies." 2005, 2006, and 2007. The poet holds up the poet's introspective
microscopic mirror and penetrates deep within his own psyche.
- "Charity....seeketh not her own." . 2007. The poet's core belief. As he borrows
Christian scripture from the Bible's book of 1st Corinthians, Chapter 13.
- "God. He Don't Care." 2007. Comment on reproduction.
- "Bible Slider." 2007. For nearly forty-three years!
- The Bible is the Enemy. 2009. The Bible is the Enemy.
- My Last Poem. 2010. My Last Poem.
- It's Me. 2011. "I still here."
- Love. 2011. "My story, Very long. Not short, Many years."
Written at Bowdoin Street.
November 24, 2011
E-mail to: Webmaster@spharnx.com
Return to Home, Back, Top.
Created November 24, 2011. Revised November 26, 28, and December 4, 2011.
Created using Arachnophilia version 4.0.